A 3D racing simulation game for mobile devices
Drift on the streets to win reputation points and money.
The details of Real Drift are more like an arcade game than what you would find in a real racing situation. With that said, the graphics are decent, and the movements from the cars are good. You will see the gas and brake pedals on the screen as well as the clutch as you can choose either an automatic or a manual transmission. There is also a graphic of the course that you're racing on at the top of the screen.
The goal of Real Drift is simple. You have to win races not by being in the lead of other people but by drifting around corners and earning points. Each of the closed circuits is in a different location, giving you a variety when it comes to the game so that you don't get bored playing. There is an option to use touch controls, or you can use the drifting assistance, which is pretty much tilting your device so that the car turns. There aren't that many cars to choose from, and there really aren't as many tracks as you would expect from this kind of game.
- Learn about drifting
- Decent graphics
- Earn points for upgrades
- Not many cars
- Restarts frequently
- fixed an issue that could cause lags on some devices
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.